| We are set on magical acres in a home-like environment surrounded by rolling hills, farm animals, established trees and special gardens.
Some of the unique features of The Secret Garden:
- A warm, welcoming family environment which values and respects children and the people special to them.
- Fun, motivated, passionate, caring and friendly teachers.
- Excellent teacher child ratios.
- Large spacious and challenging outdoor areas to explore.
- Our own bush walk where children can develop close relationships with nature.
- A large orchard for growing food and promoting healthy living.
- Farm area's where children are able to care for and learn about a variety of animals.
- A special environment which encourages children's curiosity, confidence, imagination and creativity
- An environment which supports children's learning and promotes the skills they need to become confident, competent learners
- Children are encouraged to be leaders in their learning, working collaboratively with others to co-construct new theories, ideas and knowledge.
- A variety of specific interest areas which promote children's thinking, ideas and learning.
- Quality resources and technology to support children's interests.
- Numeracy and Literacy are interwoven throughout our quality programme.