We are set on magical acres in a home-like environment surrounded by rolling hills, farm animals, established trees and special gardens.
Some of the unique features of The Secret Garden:
- A warm, welcoming family environment which values and respects children and the people special to them.
- Fun, motivated, passionate, caring and friendly teachers.
- Excellent teacher child ratios.
- Large spacious and challenging outdoor areas to explore.
- Our own bush walk where children can develop close relationships with nature.
- A large orchard for growing food and promoting healthy living.
- Farm area's where children are able to care for and learn about a variety of animals.
A special environment which encourages children's curiosity, confidence, imagination and creativity
- An environment which supports children's learning and promotes the skills they need to become confident, competent learners
Children are encouraged to be leaders in their learning, working collaboratively with others to co-construct new theories, ideas and knowledge.
- A variety of specific interest areas which promote children's thinking, ideas and learning.
- Quality resources and technology to support children's interests.
Numeracy and Literacy are interwoven throughout our quality programme.